As one of the best home care companies in Southwestern Pennsylvania, we provide a premium, high-valued experience to you and your loved ones – featuring vetted, bonded, and experience Caregivers in the comfort of your home.
How It Works
- Describe Your Needs. You may speak with our Referral Manager, Jennifer Shoff, or our owner, Eric Sepesy, about the specific needs for you or your loved one
- Matching You With the Best: Our Referral Manager will then match you with the most qualified Caregiver that will suit your needs best
- Stay Connected: Our in-office staff will provide you with help and support to solve any issues or concerns that arise.
- Peace of Mind: We are available 24/7/365 to answer any and all questions that you or your loved ones have
How We Hire your Caregiver
- In-Person Interviews: We meet with all employees before hiring them to ensure they are a good fit for you and our company
- Comprehension Tests: We have all applicants go through a comprehension test to make sure they understand how to provide the best care for you or a loved one
- Criminal Backgrounds Checked: We check all employee’s background through the Pennsylvania State Police, as well as Child Abuse Clearance and FBI Clearance through the Department of Human Services if you have a child in your home.
- References: We call work, personal, and prior client’s of the applicants to verify work history.
- CNA Verification: We check if they have any current licenses, such as their CNA, LPN, RN, and many more.
- Training: All employees receive a initial orientation that covers how our employees provide care for you. They also must pass an Adult Residential License before starting with their client.
Challenges in Home Care
Many individuals living with a disability or who are elderly do not know what options are out there for them. Many will likely reach out to nursing homes, personal care homes, or have their family or neighbor assist them within their own home.
Quality Living Home Care is a company founded on reaching out to as many of those people as possible to help them realize that there are other options available to them.
Quality Living provides trained caregivers that will travel to your loved one’s home to provide that one-on-one care that they deserve. Having to depend on one person to provide you care can be difficult at times. Many individuals who have caregivers have experienced a caregiver not showing up for their shift and they are left stranded in their home.
Quality Living targets this issue with providing traveling caregivers who’s sole job is traveling to homes where there is a call off. We also offer more money to our traditional caregivers to travel and fill in shifts to provide a second level of back-up to our clients.
Our trained, in-home caregivers help to overcome everyday challenges with our clients and will help maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to make your loved one’s life as easy as possible. We are a helping hand when they need one the most: whether it’s to take out the trash, prepare a meal, or to escort our client to their doctor’s appointment.
We are with them every step of the way.
For those in financial need, there are options available to pay for the services that we provide. Please feel free to call our office to discuss your specific situation. Also, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers additional benefits to wartime veterans [that can partially or entirely defray the cost of care]. Please visit our Veterans page for more information on this program.
Interested in a career with us? Click here to be re-directed to our online application!